Ruich Value Crankshaft Boost Your Mercedes-Benz OM906 Engine Performance
The OM906 crankshaft is a key part of the OM906 engine, a powerful 6-cylinder diesel engine that drives many Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The crankshaft converts the pistons’ motion into rotation and determines the engine’s stroke and displacement.
The OM906 crankshaft has the following features:
- Made of forged steel, which provides high strength and resistance to wear and fatigue.
- Bore of 102 mm and a stroke of 130 mm, which gives the engine a high compression ratio and torque.
- Seven main bearings and six connecting rod bearings, ensure smooth operation and reduce friction and vibration.
- Counterweights and balance shafts, which optimize the mass distribution and balance of the crankshaft.
- Oil passages and grooves, which provide adequate lubrication and cooling to the crankshaft and the bearings.
|Material||Application||Engine brand||Displacement||Power output||Bore||Stroke|
|Forged steel||OM906 engine||Mercedes-Benz||6.4 liters||Up to 260 kW (354 hp)||102 mm||130 mm|
Other Related Models
We also offer crankshafts for other Mercedes-Benz engines, such as:
|Engine model||Engine model||Engine model||Engine model||Engine model|
we can also develop customized/billet crankshaft per your drawing or samples
If you are interested in our products or have any questions or suggestions, Please feel free to contact us, Our team is expecting to work with you soon