Caterpillar Engine D3114 Cylinder Liners are high-quality engine parts that are designed to prevent pistons from wearing through cylinder bores. They are fitted into engine blocks and provide exceptional strength and durability for your Caterpillar engine.
- Heat-treated for wear resistance and plateau bored for proper mating of piston rings and liner, for better oil control and long life.
- Inside surfaces feature a uniform cross hatch pattern for faster ring seating, proper ring seal, uniform oil distribution, and long life.
- Flanges are roll burnished in the radius for increased strength and resistance to cracking.
- Controlled flange head thickness guarantees a precise match with the block and head.
- Precise manufacturing tolerances ensure perfectly round bores for efficient oil control and proper fit in Cat® engine blocks.
|High-grade gray iron or steel||Induction heat treatment and precision machining||Caterpillar Engine D3114 and other compatible models|
Other Related Models
|132-6881||LINER Cylinder Liner|
|190-3562||LINER-CYLIND Cylinder Liner|
|179-3168||LINER Cylinder Liner|
|195-3507||LINER Cylinder Liner|
|111-1656||LINER CYL Cylinder Liner|
|148-2125||LINER-CYL Cylinder Liner|
|8N-5676||Liner-Cyl Cylinder Liner|
|7C-5044||LINER CYL Cylinder Liner|
If you are interested in our Caterpillar Engine D3114 Cylinder Liners or any other engine parts, please feel free to contact us. We are Ruich Value, a professional manufacturer and supplier of high-quality aftermarket Caterpillar parts. We have more than 10 years of experience in this field. Our team is expecting to hear from you soon.