Deutz 2012 Conrod Bearing
The Deutz 2012 Conrod Bearing is a high-quality and durable part that connects the connecting rod and the crankshaft in your Deutz 2012 engine. The conrod bearing reduces friction and wear between the moving parts and supports the engine’s performance and durability. The Deutz 2012 Conrod Bearing is designed to withstand high pressures and temperatures and to provide smooth and reliable performance.
- Made of copper with precision machining and heat treatment
- Compatible with Deutz 2012 diesel engines, such as TCD 2012, BF4M2012, and BF4M2012C
- Tested and certified to meet Deutz quality standards
- Easy to install and maintain
- Available in different specifications, such as bore size, stroke size, and weight
|Material||Production Process||Application||Bore Size||Stroke Size||Weight|
|Copper||Machining, heat treatment||Deutz 2012 diesel engines||101 mm||126 mm||0.08 kg|
Other related models
Ruich Value also produces conrod bearings for other models of Deutz engines, such as:
|Engine model||Engine model||Engine model||Engine model|
|Deutz 912||Deutz 913||Deutz 914||Deutz 2011|
|Deutz 2012||F8L513||TCD2015 v6||TCD2013 L6 2V|
|TCD2013 L4 4V||TCD2012 L4/6 2V/4V||FL913||FL912|
If you are interested in buying or learning more about the Deutz 2012 conrod bearing by Ruich Value, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to hear from you soon!