The Cummins 6CT 8.3L cylinder block is a robust and durable engine component that supports the high performance and reliability of the Cummins 6CT series engines. The cylinder block is designed with replaceable wet cylinders for longer life and lower rebuild cost and can accommodate either a double or a single thermostat configuration depending on the application. The cylinder block is made of high-quality cast iron and undergoes rigorous testing and inspection to ensure optimal fit and function.
- Compatible with Cummins 6CT/6CTA8.3 engines for marine, industrial, and automotive applications
- Available in both double and single thermostat versions to suit different cooling requirements
- Features crossflow cylinder head for maximum durability and optimized combustion
- Supports high injection pressures for cleaner combustion and lower emissions
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and quality standards
|Production process||Casting, machining, testing, inspection|
|Application||Cummins 6CT/6CTA8.3 engines for marine, industrial, and automotive applications|
|Engine models||6CT8.3-DM, 6CTA8.3-DM|
Other related models
We also offer cylinder blocks for other Cummins engine models, such as:
|Engine model||Cylinder block part number|
If you want to know more about Cummins Cylinder Block 6CT or other products we offered, please contact us anytime.